Are you looking for some horror movies like Tumbbad that will give you the same kind of thrills and chills? We’ve got just what you need! Here, we’ve rounded up five of the best horror movies that are similar to Tumbbad. You can expect dark themes, intense scenes, and an unforgettable viewing experience. Keep reading to find out which ones made it onto the list of 5 Movies Like Tumbbad
1. Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007): If you liked the horror elements in Tumbbad, then you’ll love Bhool Bhulaiyaa. This Indian horror-comedy follows the story of a psychiatrist who visits an ancestral home to help uncover the mystery behind strange goings-on and strange visions that its inhabitants experience. Featuring suspenseful scenes and intense music, this movie is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.
2. Pari (2018): Pari is a gripping horror movie about a man who has to face off against an evil spirit that inhabits the body of his fiancée. It’s dark and eerie, with some intense jump scares and plenty of creepy moments throughout. You can expect some truly chilling sequences in this movie as well as lots of twists and turns that will keep you guessing until the very end.
Also Read : Insidious The Read Door Review
3. Raaz (2002): Raaz is a classic Bollywood horror movie about two college students whose lives are changed forever when they come across an evil spirit in their university campus. Featuring spooky locations and plenty of suspenseful scenes, this movie is sure to give you nightmares for days! Plus, it stars legendary actor Dino Morea so it’s definitely worth checking out!
Are you Still Reading? Please Share this list of 5 Movies Like Tumbbad with your friends
4. Jaani Dushman (2002): Jaani Dushman is another classic Indian horror film that follows the story of four friends who are terrorized by an ancient evil force known as Dushman Raja . It features some intense action sequences as well as some spine-tingling moments that will leave you wanting more! Plus, it stars several famous Bollywood actors including Sunny Deol and Akshay Kumar so it’s one not to be missed!
5. Phobia (2016): Phobia is a psychological thriller about a young woman who develops agoraphobia after being attacked by an unknown assailant in her home one night . The fear she experiences becomes so overwhelming that she begins having hallucinations which lead her down a terrifying path towards her own destruction . This movie features some really powerful performances from Radhika Apte and Amitabh Bachchan making it a must-watch for fans of horror films like Tumbbad!